Brian is a 7 year old neutered male British Bulldog who is looking for a new home due to a change in his previous owners circumstances. He is a nice boy who likes the comfort of life and likes snoozing in his bed. He is okay with other dogs when out but would prefer to be the only dog in the home. We would prefer Brian to be rehomed with someone who has had experience with Bulldogs or similar. He will need to live in an adult only home and cannot live with cats.
Could you give Brian the home he deserves?
More Dogs From All Dogs Matter London (see all)
- Lizzy – 8 week old female Italian Greyhound Cross Whippet - May 21, 2013
- Polly – 9 month old female Staffordshrie Bull Terrier Cross - May 18, 2013
- Bertie – 8 month old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Digby – 2 year old male Dalmatian - May 15, 2013
- Monty – 3-4 year old male Beagle - May 7, 2013