Buddie is an 8 months old male Corgi Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross who is looking for a new home due to a change in his previous owners circumstances. Buddie is friendly funny little dog who loves people and other dogs. He is currently living with 4 cats and enjoys their company. He could live with calm adult female. Buddie is an intelligent boy who is eager to please. Buddie can live with children over 12 years old He will be neutered prior to rehoming.
More Dogs From All Dogs Matter London (see all)
- Polly – 9 month old female Staffordshrie Bull Terrier Cross - May 18, 2013
- Bertie – 8 month old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Digby – 2 year old male Dalmatian - May 15, 2013
- Monty – 3-4 year old male Beagle - May 7, 2013
- Digger – 6-7 month old male Collie - May 7, 2013