Cara is a 3 year old female crossbreed who was sadly abandoned after being heavily used for breeding. Despite all this she is a fabulous girl with lots of love to give. She has a calm and affectionate nature and enjoys being around people. She is good with other dogs and could live with a calm male. She is an intelligent girl who likes to please and would make a great companion. We would prefer Cara to be rehomed with someone who has owned a dog before. She could live with children aged 10 years and will be spayed prior to rehoming.
Could you give Cara the forever home she deserves?
More Dogs From All Dogs Matter London (see all)
- Polly – 9 month old female Staffordshrie Bull Terrier Cross - May 18, 2013
- Bertie – 8 month old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Digby – 2 year old male Dalmatian - May 15, 2013
- Monty – 3-4 year old male Beagle - May 7, 2013
- Digger – 6-7 month old male Collie - May 7, 2013