Gogo is a 6-7 month old female Beagle who is looking for a new home due to her previous owner not researching the breed. She is a sweet girl who is very intelligent and likes to keep busy. She is good with other dogs and could live with a calm male. We would prefer to rehome her with someone who has had experience with Beagles or a similar working breed. She could live with children over 10 years old and will be spayed prior to rehoming.
Could you give Gogo the forever home she needs?
More Dogs From All Dogs Matter London (see all)
- Polly – 9 month old female Staffordshrie Bull Terrier Cross - May 18, 2013
- Bertie – 8 month old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Digby – 2 year old male Dalmatian - May 15, 2013
- Monty – 3-4 year old male Beagle - May 7, 2013
- Digger – 6-7 month old male Collie - May 7, 2013