Honey is around 8 months old. She is a typical Labrador, full of fun and mischief. Poor Honey was turned out at 6 months, probably because her family had over looked the fact that the cute puppy they fell in love with would need teaching how to behave like a ‘good ‘young lady. Honey isn’t really a bad girl, she is house trained, delightful company, and life is never boring when she is around. Honey holds your hand or arm (gently ) to help with whatever you are doing, she moves things around constantly to keep you on your toes, really all the things that a young Labrador should be doing!
She is a good traveller too, and loves her outings to the beach and country park. She is fine with children, though perhaps best with older ones who can cope with her enthusiasm. Fabulous with other dogs, and I suspect is fine with cats- (this can be tested). If you have gallons of energy, good sense of humor and want a dog to join in everything you do, then Honey may be the one for you.
Honey is located in Kidwelly, South Wales. If you are interested in Honey please contact us at Lizzie’s Barn Sanctuary, via email to rehoming.lizziesbarn@
Lizzies Barn Animal Sanctuary Carmarthenshire
More Dogs From Lizzies Barn Animal Sanctuary Carmarthenshire (see all)
- Maggie – 10 month old female Bulldog cross Dogue de Bordeaux - March 27, 2013
- Bonzo – 2 year old male Labrador Retriever - March 27, 2013
- Summer, Brian, Barney, Cerys, Missy, Elsa and Phoebe – 9 week old male and female Cross-Breeds - March 14, 2013
- Alfie – 13 month old male Collie - March 10, 2013
- Piggy – 4 year old female French Bulldog - March 5, 2013