Dear Ivy seems to have slipped between the cracks as is still looking for her forever home. I don’t know how she came to be in rescue but she has obviously been loved and cherished by somebody and can’t give enough love back to everyone she meets. She’s a medium sized (small collie) Collie cross (thought to be Jack Russell) 2/3 yrs old and a really loving sweet natured gentle little girl with bags of personality. She has controlled energy, keen but not at all mad, which could be used up either on walks or just by throwing a ball around in the garden, which she loves.
She’s extremely well trained and instantly obedient to every command-almost as though she reads your mind, and has instant recall. Doesn’t pull on lead but trots along with you. Ideally she needs more individual fuss and attention than she gets from being in a pack with my 3 dogs but is quite happy here nonetheless. I love her to pieces and it’s heartbreaking that noone has picked up on what a genuinely super little all round pet she would be. Please contact girls at DDR if you’d like to meet her.
More Dogs From Dorset Dog Rescue (see all)
- Dexter – 12-13 month old male Bull Mastiff - May 21, 2013
- Fleur – 8-12 month old female English Setter - May 21, 2013
- Bella – 10-12 month old female Wire-Haired Pointer - May 21, 2013
- Lucky – 3-5 year old male Jack Russell Terrier Cross - May 21, 2013
- Casper – 1-2 year old male English Cocker Spaniel cross Jack Russell Terrier - May 21, 2013