Jackson is a male Border Collie and is 15 months old, (as of 28/01/2013). Jackson is good with children, cats and is okay with most other dogs. He came into kennels as the owners divorced and now have no garden. Jackson has done nothing wrong. Jackson is a lovely boy, a real sweetie, very gentle loving dog. He is very good on the lead and does a nice sit. He likes a squeaky toy. Jackson is fully house-trained and does not bark when he is left alone. To be honest he is an ideal youngster as he has lots of training already in place.
However, as Jackson is a young Border Collie he will need an active and busy home with plenty of stimulation and exercise or he will become bored and unhappy. Jackson would be an ideal candidate for obedience or agility work. Please do not inquire after Jackson if you only intend walking him for a couple of short walks a day. He needs an active home! Jackson is residing at Hillside Kennels, 3 Claverhambury Kennels, Claverhambury Road, Waltham Abbey, Essex, (11am-3pm Mon-Sat) Please phone for any further information or visit our website at www.rspcaessex-
More Dogs From RSPCA Essex South West (see all)
- Lexi – 5 month old female Cross-Breed - May 21, 2013
- Tango – 8 month old male Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross - May 21, 2013
- Lara – 18 month old female Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross - May 21, 2013
- Tara – 12 month old female Cross-Breed - May 20, 2013
- Stanley – 3 year old male Beagle - May 20, 2013