Jackson is a male Border Collie and is 14 months old. He came into kennels as the owners divorced and now have no garden. Jackson has done nothing wrong. Jackson is good with children, cats and is okay with other dogs. Jackson is a lovely boy, a real sweetie, very gentle loving dog. He is very good on the lead and does a nice sit. He likes a squeaky toy. Jackson is fully house-trained and does not bark when he is left alone. To be honest he is an ideal youngster as he has lots of training already in place. Jackson is an absolute sweetie and we would love him to find a home very soon!
Jackson is residing at Hillside Kennels, 3 Claverhambury Kennels, Claverhambury Road, Waltham Abbey, Essex. Please contact the rescue for more details.
More Dogs From RSPCA Essex South West (see all)
- Lexi – 5 month old female Cross-Breed - May 21, 2013
- Tango – 8 month old male Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross - May 21, 2013
- Lara – 18 month old female Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross - May 21, 2013
- Tara – 12 month old female Cross-Breed - May 20, 2013
- Stanley – 3 year old male Beagle - May 20, 2013