Josie is a sweet crossbreed girl of around 2-years old. Josie is medium in size (albeit the small side of medium)!! Josie was rescued as a puppy along with her sister Nikki after they were found abandoned in an open field at just a few weeks old. They had no shelter from freezing cold or rain but they survived and have grown into very affectionate and very playful little girls. We are looking for a loving home for Josie where she can enjoy the company of another resident dog/s. Ideally she would love to be adopted along with her sister Nikki but if that is not possible we would be happy for her to be adopted individually as long as she will get to live where she can enjoy canine company. Josie is gorgeous looking girl and very affectionate once she gets to know you.
We think Josie would prefer a home with no young children (min. 12-years plus). Josie is being fostered with 2 cats and a resident dog in the North London area (Southgate). She has been fully vaccinated, microchipped and neutered. Please open your heart to this lovely girl.
More Dogs From Furrytail Endings (see all)
- Lilly – 8 month old female Cross-Breed - May 7, 2013
- Twinkle and Toffee – 6 month old female and male Collie Crosses - March 31, 2013
- Rheya – 5 month old female Cross-Breed - March 28, 2013
- Nikki – 2 year old female Cross-Breed - March 10, 2013
- Josie – 2 year old female Cross-Breed - March 10, 2013