Meet the lovely Millie, 12 month Patterdale cross Collie. Originally a Dorset Dog Rescue pup, was adopted from us at 12 weeks. Due to very sad circumstances has been gifted back to us with her partner in crime, Henry! Miliie has been with me just over 24 hours and although understandably timid at first she has already blossomed into a happy, waggy, affectionate girl. Previous owners family advised she was not walked… off the lead, however armed with a pocket full of tasty treats today she has been galavanting around the Dorset countryside and I’ve had no problem with her wandering off and recall was really good.
She has been dry and quiet in the house. May be better with school aged children. She has always lived with Henry and so not sure how she will be without him but is super friendly with other dogs. She is up to date with vaccinations and is chipped. Sits on command also. A really lovely little girl who just needs her forever home in an ideal world with Henry, although fully aware this may not be possible. Please contact the rescue for further details.
More Dogs From Dorset Dog Rescue (see all)
- Banjo – 1-2 year old male Pomeranian cross Jack Russell Terrier - May 25, 2013
- Miss Pebbles – 12-14 week old female Retriever Cross - May 25, 2013
- Siggy – 7-9 month old female German Wire-Haired Pointer - May 25, 2013
- Grousey – 8 month old male English Springer Spaniel - May 25, 2013
- Dexter – 12-13 month old male Bull Mastiff - May 21, 2013