Missy was brought to the rescue because her owner wasn’t able to cope with her. Missy recently broke her leg after another dog accidentally sat on her; she has been treated for it but she is currently still limping. Missy needs to be kept quiet for the time being to prevent causing any long lasting damage and for this reason, a quiet, careful home would be preferable.
Missy is only a baby and she is a fantastically sweet-natured little girl! Due to her age she’ll need someone who is at home most/all of the time and preferably a home with no children under the age of 10 years.
Missy is not on site. If you are interested in her please contact the rescue first.
More Dogs From Freshfields Animal Rescue Centre Liverpool (see all)
- Sophie – 8 year old female Terrier Cross - May 20, 2013
- Lilly – 10 year old female English Cocker Spaniel - May 20, 2013
- Dyson – 8 year old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Blue – 9 year old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Tilly – 8 year old female Jack Russell Terrier - May 14, 2013