Molly is a bit worse for wear she got in and had to have a little op as on her health check. Andy found a nasty problem with her tooth and she had to have a little operation to have it out, Andy thinks she is only 4-5 as well. But apart from the teeth she is all fine and is a typical Retriever even when she was in pain was so polite and no nastiness at all in her, will make a lovely pet she would be an ideal first dog for a family.
More Dogs From Dorset Dog Rescue (see all)
- Baxter – 7 month old male Beardie Collie Cross - June 17, 2013
- Izzy – 10 month old female Spaniel Cross - June 14, 2013
- Watson – 2-3 year old male Lurcher - May 28, 2013
- Max – 3 year old male Labrador Cross - May 27, 2013
- Banjo – 1-2 year old male Pomeranian cross Jack Russell Terrier - May 25, 2013