This is Murphy and I won’t lie when he came to me he was a bit of a turd, and I wasn’t his biggest fan shall we say, he has been with me a month and he is a totally different dog now ie: barely barks and is so so loving woke up the other day and he had head on other halves pillow sound with a look of love all over his face looking at me. He is a 1-2 year old Springer cross Setter I think and surprisingly very calm in the house. Also very clean in the house. Think he would be ok on his own or with another dog.
More Dogs From Dorset Dog Rescue (see all)
- Banjo – 1-2 year old male Pomeranian cross Jack Russell Terrier - May 25, 2013
- Miss Pebbles – 12-14 week old female Retriever Cross - May 25, 2013
- Siggy – 7-9 month old female German Wire-Haired Pointer - May 25, 2013
- Grousey – 8 month old male English Springer Spaniel - May 25, 2013
- Dexter – 12-13 month old male Bull Mastiff - May 21, 2013