Nori was born on 20th June 2016 and will be ready to move on to his new home on or after 29th August when he is 10 weeks old and fully vaccinated. He is an Akita cross Rottweiler, he and his litter mates came into the rescue after an accidental mating in the home and the owners were no longer able to care for Mum and pups.
Nori is currently in a foster home in Derbyshire where he is being well socialised.
Friends of Akita (FOA) are looking to find the best possible homes for these puppies and have certain criteria to ensure the best possible fit for puppy and owner.
A little about our criteria …
- We will not place a puppy in a home with a dog of the same sex
- All resident dogs in the home must be spayed or neutered (veterinary proof may be sought for females)
- Large breed experience will be preferred (pups are Akita x Rottweiler)
- Adopters must be committed to attending puppy training and socialisation classes
- Adopters must be able to travel to meet the pups
- Pups will be fully vaccinated before leaving the care of FOA (10 weeks)
- Pups will be microchipped before leaving the care of FOA
- Spaying and neutering will be carried out at an appropriate age and this will be strictly followed up
For further details or to make a rehoming enquiry, please use the About Us tab below to contact the rescue direct.