Rocky and Tyson are looking for a home where they can stay together, Rocky is the tiger brindle Boxer aged 2 years old and Tyson the dark brindle Boxer aged 3 years old. Due to their owner becoming pregnant again and already having 3 kids they sadly aren’t getting the attention they need as their owner is struggling with them. Both dogs have very playful friendly personalities, they have lived with young children so would suit a family home. They are said to be good with other animals too as well as other dogs. They are an all round great pair of dogs who would complete any home. They will need to be given time to settle in like all rescue dogs and may show signs of stress when first settling in, please be patient as this is very common in all dogs when being moved to a new home.
More Dogs From Boxer Rescue Liverpool (see all)
- Hope – 3 year old female Boxer cross American Bulldog - March 28, 2013
- Rocco – 4 year old male Boxer - February 8, 2013
- Rocky and Tyson – 2 and 3 year old male Boxers - February 8, 2013
- Charlie and Belle – 9 and 7 year old male and female Boxers - February 8, 2013
- Charley – 9 year old female Boxer - February 8, 2013