She is good with other dogs & cats- she has lived with several. She was born in June 2011, & is spayed, vaccinated etc (She has a ‘Pets passport’. Her basic obedience is good, & she is generally polite & well mannered. Her recall when off lead is pretty good unless distracted, then in typical Chow fashion she just won’t hear you calling! She needs to have built a solid relationship with her handler before even considering letting her off lead.She-Bear is bright & intelligent & mostly willing to please, but is still relatively inexperienced having spent much of her early a very rural area. She still needs plenty of input; Lots of games & training to finish her education, and keep her out of trouble.
She-Bear is from Spain, he was rescued by a Paula, a rescuer friend who is moving back to the UK. She cared for her in her home, & having been unable to find her a suitable home in Spain, which was also far too hot for her in the summer, got her a passport & arranged for her to come to us to be re homed. She-Bear is a friendly, affectionate and playful young dog once she knows you, but can be suspicious of strangers at first. She lived mainly outside in Spain, but is house trained.
Lizzies Barn Animal Sanctuary Carmarthenshire
More Dogs From Lizzies Barn Animal Sanctuary Carmarthenshire (see all)
- Maggie – 10 month old female Bulldog cross Dogue de Bordeaux - March 27, 2013
- Bonzo – 2 year old male Labrador Retriever - March 27, 2013
- Summer, Brian, Barney, Cerys, Missy, Elsa and Phoebe – 9 week old male and female Cross-Breeds - March 14, 2013
- Alfie – 13 month old male Collie - March 10, 2013
- Piggy – 4 year old female French Bulldog - March 5, 2013