Shilo is a 2 year old male Siberian husky who is looking for a new home after a change in his previous owners circumstances. He is a sweet and friendly boy who likes being around people. He is a typical Husky who is very intelligent and would suit an active home. He has previously lived with another dog and could live with a calm female. We would prefer to rehome Shilo with someone who has experience with Siberian Huskys or similar and with someone who has at least a 6 ft fence. He could live with children over 10 years old and will be neutered prior to rehoming.
Could give this gorgeous boy the forever home he needs?
More Dogs From All Dogs Matter London (see all)
- Lizzy – 8 week old female Italian Greyhound Cross Whippet - May 21, 2013
- Polly – 9 month old female Staffordshrie Bull Terrier Cross - May 18, 2013
- Bertie – 8 month old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Digby – 2 year old male Dalmatian - May 15, 2013
- Monty – 3-4 year old male Beagle - May 7, 2013