Hello all, please meet the very happy and waggy Troy! He’s a very fluffy, bouncy boy, Collie Cross (Labrador perhaps) and I’d say about a year as still does number 1′s like a girl! He’s nearly 100 percent house trained, one accident only and that was my fault for not letting him out. Good as gold over night and has been friendly with everybody he has met and a complete star with my toddlers. He needs a bit of work on the lead but by no means dreadful. Recall is a bit sporadic but I’ve had no problems getting him back on the lead. A really happy lad who would be perfect for a family who have got lots of love and affection to give!
Please contact the rescue for more details.
More Dogs From Dorset Dog Rescue (see all)
- Baxter – 7 month old male Beardie Collie Cross - June 17, 2013
- Izzy – 10 month old female Spaniel Cross - June 14, 2013
- Watson – 2-3 year old male Lurcher - May 28, 2013
- Max – 3 year old male Labrador Cross - May 27, 2013
- Banjo – 1-2 year old male Pomeranian cross Jack Russell Terrier - May 25, 2013