Hello all, please meet the very happy and waggy Troy! He’s a very fluffy, bouncy boy, Collie Cross (Labrador perhaps) and I’d say about a year as still does number 1′s like a girl! He’s nearly 100 percent house trained, one accident only and that was my fault for not letting him out. Good as gold over night and has been friendly with everybody he has met and a complete star with my toddlers. He needs a bit of work on the lead but by no means dreadful. Recall is a bit sporadic but I’ve had no problems getting him back on the lead. A really happy lad who would be perfect for a family who have got lots of love and affection to give!
Please contact the rescue for more details.
More Dogs From Dorset Dog Rescue (see all)
- Banjo – 1-2 year old male Pomeranian cross Jack Russell Terrier - May 25, 2013
- Miss Pebbles – 12-14 week old female Retriever Cross - May 25, 2013
- Siggy – 7-9 month old female German Wire-Haired Pointer - May 25, 2013
- Grousey – 8 month old male English Springer Spaniel - May 25, 2013
- Dexter – 12-13 month old male Bull Mastiff - May 21, 2013