Meet Whitney, she is a beautiful 5 month old female Terrier Cross female seeking her forever home. We anticipate she will be between small and medium sized when fully grown. Whitney has been raised in a family home so can live with children 4+, and is good with other dogs. She is now surplus to requirements. We have no cat history however she is young enough to integrate with dog confident cats. She is a gentle girl who is looking for a committed home where someone is home most of the day. Whitney has started her vaccinations, been wormed and deflead. She must be spayed when old enough to form part of the adoption agreement. Whitney is in foster in East Sussex.
More Dogs From Pupsneedinghomes East Sussex (see all)
- Brewster – 18 month old male Kerry Blue Terrier cross West Highland Terrier - May 20, 2013
- Roly – 10 month old male Collie Cross - May 20, 2013
- Toby – 6 month old male Collie - May 20, 2013
- Tootsie – 6-9 month old female Shih Tzu Cross - May 20, 2013
- Abbie – 6-9 month old female Golden Retriever Cross - May 20, 2013