William is a 3 years old neutered male Shar-pei cross who was abandoned and picked up as a stray. He is now looking for a new home with someone who has owned or researched the Shar-pei breed. He is a happy boy who likes going out for his walks. William is good with other dogs and could possibly live with a calm female. He is an intelligent boy who enjoys playing and socialising. He could live with children over 12.
Could you give this wrinkly boy the forever home she deserves?
More Dogs From All Dogs Matter London (see all)
- Lizzy – 8 week old female Italian Greyhound Cross Whippet - May 21, 2013
- Polly – 9 month old female Staffordshrie Bull Terrier Cross - May 18, 2013
- Bertie – 8 month old male Jack Russell Terrier - May 15, 2013
- Digby – 2 year old male Dalmatian - May 15, 2013
- Monty – 3-4 year old male Beagle - May 7, 2013