Foxy is a 9 year old male Cross-Breed. He is a rescue from Cyprus who is living in a foster home in the UK and looking for his forever home. He is currently living in the Wembley area and here is a little about him.
Foxy is a sweet older boy who weighs around 17 kg. He walks well on the lead but as yet has no recall and so can only be off lead only in enclosed spaces.
Foxy is fully house trained – can be left alone for a reasonable period. He sleeps well through the night in his own bed. He would be best living in all adult home ( or where any children are late teens in age and dog savvy) and as an only dog. We are not sure how he would be with a cat.
Foxy likes going in the car, especially if he is getting a lovely walk at the end.
If you might be interested in adopting Foxy and have a secure garden and time to include him in your daily life, please when contacting us provide a little information as follows:
1. Where in the country you live?
2. A little about your experience with dogs.
3. A brief description of your garden and height of fencing at its lowest point?
4. Details of the other dog or dogs in your home?
5. Any other pets?
6. Ages of any children in your home or who may visit?
7. Time Foxy might be left alone each day.
8. Your best contact number so that we can call you.
He has been vaccinated, neutered and microchipped.
Minimum adoption donation of £275 applies.
ADOPTION IS SUBJECT TO A SATISFACTORY APPLICATION AND HOME CHECK.
Post adoption support is available from our rescue.