If you would like to have your dogs featured on dogsblog.com your rescue organisation needs to:
- Be UK or Eire based
- Be able to supply us with regular details of dogs available for adoption
- Supply us with updates when dogs are rehomed
- Read and agree to our expectations (below)
It does not cost anything to list on the site. You send us the details of the dogs available for adoption, we do the rest. Simple.
Please submit your rescue details below:
Please Read Our Expectations Guide
1. We expect rescues to respond to enquiries about dogs within 48 working hours. Even if a dog has been re-homed we expect rescues to follow up to inform people that the dog is no longer available (and feel free to let them know about other suitable dogs still seeking a home if you have one that would be suitable).
2. We regularly follow up with people who have made enquiries about dogs. Should a rescue regularly fail to respond to adoption enquiries we will de-prioritise their listings in favour of rescues who do meet our expectations in promptly replying to enquiries for dogs.
3. We investigate all complaints made against rescues but we will always be fair and listen to each side.
4. We expect all rescues listed on dogsblog.com to act professionally and courteously.
5. We provide this service completely free of charge for rescues and the site generates a lot of interest from people seeking to adopt. The service is free thanks to the support we receive from our sponsors and the media coverage we generate to drive up interest in adopting a dog rather than buying a puppy. From time to time we will ask rescues to provide us feedback or case studies from their experience working in the industry of animal welfare. Please be kind enough to reply to us when we ask for this feedback, even if it’s just to let us know you don’t have the time at present or if the enquiry is not relevant to your particular rescue.